For use with SAS Version 9.2 or higher for Windows.
The %WeightedTVEM SAS macro (version 2.6) fits TVEMs on complex datasets that involve clustering (e.g., students are nested within schools) and survey weights (e.g., participants represent different numbers of population members due to systematically unequal probabilities of selection). Before attempting to use %WeightedTVEM, users should familiarize themselves with the %TVEM SAS macro (version 3.1 or higher).
Features of the WeightedTVEM SAS macro
- Accommodates sampling weights and clusters
- Option to include multiple non-time-varying covariates
- Option to include multiple time-varying covariates
- Ability to accommodate continuous or binary outcomes
- Employs a B-spline basis for estimation (not a P-spline)
The %TVEM SAS Macro is available for estimating TVEM without weights HERE.
WeightedTVEM SAS Macro (Version 2.6.0) [Software]. (2017). University Park: The Methodology Center, Penn State. Retrieved from http://methodology.psu.edu
Dziak, J., J., Li, R., and Wagner, A. T. (2017). WeightedTVEM SAS Macro Users’ Guide (Version 2.6). University Park: The Methodology Center, Penn State. Retrieved from aimlab.psu.edu.